[Requested[ Sultry Look with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and Sweetheart Blushes
I got a request to do a sultrier look using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette as most of the looks around were softer day looks.
It’s actually not hard to do stronger looks with this palette, even though the shades aren’t particularly dark. That’s because many of these shades are high-shine, dramatically metallic ones, which can really give a look plenty of drama without necessarily needing to be all dark and smoky.
I used 4 shades marked out in the image above, and if you are not able to get hold of this palette, you just need to look out for similar shades.
- Base: Dior Nude liquid foundation 021
- Concealer: MAC Studio Moisture Cover
- Setting Powder: Guerlain Meteorites 03 Medium
- Blush (base): Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Peach Beach all over the cheeks and brow bones
- Blush (pop): Too Faced Sweetheart blush in Something About Berry
- Brows: Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 in Grey
- Eyeshadows: Too Faced chocolate Bar palette
- Eyeliner: NYX Skinny Brown Liner
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
- Lipstick: MAC Angel lipstick
Fashion Is My Drug | via Facebook on We Heart It.
Daily dose of love quotes here